Stella will be coming into heat in March, so we will be breeding her to Rambo again. Now that Stella is old enough, she is getting her DNA test for Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) this month as well as her OFA xrays. We are so excited to have more babies to raise! We already have many people on our wait list and contact list.
Not sure if this applies to any of you, but this hits home for us!
1. The dog is not allowed in the house.
2. Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
3. The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
4. The dog can get on the old furniture only, but has to stay off the new couch.
5. Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
6. Okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
8. The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
9. The dog can sleep under the covers every night.
10. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.
So many of our puppy owners from the summer said they wished they could add comments and be more interactive, so here is my first attempt! This format has an RSS Feed button on the right side that allows you to track new posts and pictures that I add to the blog. Not quite sure if that will be an annoying feature, but it is available now. This format will also archive by month so that will help you view postings rather than waiting for the entire page of 300 pictures to load.
Welcome to the Stellar Community!
We love to share stories and pictures of our puppies from birth to after they join their new homes. It is so much fun to follow the puppy's litter mates. Feel free to comment, ask questions, or email me to create a post for you!